Friday, September 21, 2012

A change to my blog, adding photography in London Ontario

I started this blog with the full intention of keeping it all about WordPress, building traffic to website and monetizing a site.  These are all things I have learned over the past many years.  I wanted to share the things I learned with others so that they could accomplish the same things I have accomplished online but with less time.

Building websites, getting traffic and monetizing websites online has been a hobby of mine and now I have to add to my list of hobbies; photography.  Recently I started taking the photography program at fanshawe college and have started a website to target people looking for a London Photographer.  I will spend the next year and 8 months learning and developing my photography skills and might as well share some of the photography tips I learn on this blog along the way.

London Ontario Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment