Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Brampton Ontario Wedding Photographers

Here is a list of Brampton Ontario wedding photographers:

Karizma Creations – Brampton Wedding Photography and Videography

The most beautiful thing in the world for us is capturing moments so special and so unique that you know they will be cherished forever….

Jason Miles Photography – Brampton Wedding Photography

Although I’ve been behind a camera for the better part of 25 years, I have recently undergone a style transformation while taking the Commercial Photography program at Sheridan College. There, I focused my studies on weddings, people & portraiture, and small product photography (wedding rings are small products, right? Right!). I learned from several industry-leading photographers, and collaborated with many talented photographers. …

No comments:

Post a Comment