Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Wedding Dress Stores in Ottawa Ontario

If you are getting married no doubt you are searching for the perfect wedding dress.

Dave’s Wedding List is a directory of wedding vendors all located in Canada.  All of the vendor listings are added and approved by hand.

Here is a list of wedding dress stores in Ottawa Ontario:

(For the complete up to date list, view the directory category: Wedding Dresses)

Yen’s Bridals – Ottawa Wedding Dresses

Your wedding day is one of the most special days of your life. We strive to provide our customers with high quality products and professional services. We carry a large selection of bridal gowns, dresses for bridesmaids, flowergirls, proms, and special occasions. We also carry a full array of accessories, such as tiaras, veils, hairpieces, jewels, and shoes….

Mia Bridal Co – Ottawa Ontario Wedding Dresses

Shopping for my wedding dress was an emotional experience. I remember the moment I tried on that perfect dress like it was yesterday. Judging by the reaction of my mother and sister, I knew it was the one. I will cherish that moment forever….

No comments:

Post a Comment